After 1.5 hours of navigating loggers' roads in the mountains a specially elevated vehicle can bring you to Fighting cliffs (Boricje). You will be walking along one of the highest ridgess of the the second deepest canyon of the world. And you will be stunned by a breath-taking view over 1000m down.
You can also reach this place by hiking up from Ravnjak meadows through an ancient shepherds road to the largest pasture of Europe (Sinjavina) and then walking along cliffs above Ravnjak hotel. This hike will require at least 4 hours one way. Therefore, if you are not ready to spend the whole day in a mountains, we would rather recommend you to go on a jeep tour with of one of the local guides. The itinerary of one tour you can find below:
Jeep tour to Figting cliffs (Boricje), Cross (Krstac) mountain (6 hours):
1. Drive to Dobrilovina by car: on the way a short walk through Crna Poda (Black Pime) forest to the viewing spot at the entrance into Devil's Trails gorge (Davolje lazi) - the narrowest part of the Tara canyon;
2. Assent on a four-wheel drive on a loggers' road to ancient Hunting Grounds Zaboj (Slaughter) forest - an area of high mountain plains covered with coniferous forests.
3. Drive on loggers' roads farther east to Boricje.
4. Walk along the cliffs enjoying views over 1 km down Sokolovina (Falcon country) in Tara Valley, picnic.
5. A short drive towards Krstac (Cross) mountain.
6. Walk along cliffs with stunning views on Tara Valley towards Mojkovac city, Bistrica river, Ravnjak hotel and Tara Springs Wildlife Park.
7. Drive back, while stopping at the most beautiful, as well as the most pristine glacial lake of the park Durmitor - Zaboysko lake.